The Comic Collecting Forum

Giant-sized 30th Anniversary Spider-Man & Clonage Alpha

Posted By Siggy_Awwsum 11/6/2009 6:54:29 PM
Add to Favorites0
Siggy_Awwsum
 Posted 11/6/2009 6:54:29 PM
Forum Member

Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)Forum Member - (23 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11/6/2009 6:54:17 PM
Recently My Husband Handed Me Two Large Boxes Of Comic Books That He Has Kept Over The Years And Told Me To Look At Prices And To Sell Them. Looking Through The Guide I Couldnt Find The Price Of The Giant-Sized 30th Anniversary Special Spider-Man. I know Nothing About Comic Books, Just Wonder The Price Of This Comic.

ALSO

I came Across a Spider-Man Maximum Clonage Alpha. I Looked On The Site, Along With Others To Tell The Difference in The "Gold Edition" And dont know I Have Yet To Figure It Out!!

The Cover Is Smooth, But Colorful. When In The Light It Is Shinny.

Any Help With These Two Comics Would Be Greatly Appreciated!

Mrs. Marancsik-Kostar
DeadOne
 Posted 11/6/2009 8:49:00 PM
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)M. Vieux Bois - (18,178 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3/27/2014 1:28:48 PM
Hi. Welcome.

I believe the Giant-Sized 30th Anniversary Special Spider-Man that you are looking for is the Spectacular Spider-Man #189 and can be found in the guide here:
http://www.comicspriceguide.com/p-issues.asp?t_ID=3343&p=3

The 1st print has a silver hologram on the cover and the 2nd print has a gold hologram on the cover ... as you can see they are both worth the same(according to the guide).

The Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage Alpha can be found here:
http://www.comicspriceguide.com/p-issues.asp?t_ID=3378&pub=1

Unfortunately, there is no cover image for the "Gold Edition" for you to compare it against, but the guide has it listed significantly higher than the regular edition.

Please keep in mind that any comic book is only worth what someone is willing to pay. This amount could be +/- what is shown in the guide.

I hope this helps. Smile

"In my time nightmares walked among us... walked and danced. Skewering victims in plain sight. Laying their fears and worst desires out for everyone to see, just to make us laugh.
And now nightmares are trapped inside the heads of humans. Pitiful echoes of themselves. I wonder whom they angered so to merit such a fate."

I'm going to like comments and play around with the star ratings.... AND QUITE POSSIBLY TROLL.